Important Bill Pay Conversion Information
If you are a current registered online bill pay user, we have arranged for your account to be automatically set up on the new bill pay system, which will include:
• Transferring all of your payees (payees established prior to March 25th )
• Converting your specific bill pay instructions (no need to re-establish any one-time or recurring payments that were set up prior to March 25th )
***Brief Blackout Period***
Due to the conversion, we will need to impose a brief blackout period, from 11:00 a.m. EDT, Wednesday, March 25th until Monday, March 30th. During this period, changes cannot be made and payments will not be issued. Please do not add or make any changes to your payees until the conversion is complete. You will be able to manage your payees on the new bill pay system beginning at 9:00 a.m. EDT on Monday, March 30th.
Bills scheduled for payment on March 26th through 29th will be paid on Monday, March 30th when the conversion is complete. If you have a payment that is scheduled during the blackout period and prefer that the payment is issued before March 30th, you can manually change the payment date so that it will post on or before March 25th.
Prior to the conversion:
● This is a great opportunity to remove any outdated payees so they won’t be transferred to the new system. We suggest that you print your payee information (prior to March 25th), and take a moment to review it for accuracy the first time you log on to the new system to pay your bills.
● We encourage you to visit and familiarize yourself with the new system and its functionality by using our interactive demo link below.
As of Monday, March 30th, if you need additional help with the new online bill pay system, or if you have any questions about scheduled payments, you can:
• Call our online bill pay service number at 1.866.321.6502 (toll free)
• Try our new ‘Live Chat’ feature, available Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 11:00 pm ET
• Use our online user’s guide
We hope that you will enjoy this enhanced service, the additional customer support hours, and the ‘Live Chat’ feature.
Thank you for allowing your Police Federal Credit Union to meet your banking needs.
Online Banking/Bill Pay Conversion Q & A:
Will I still be able to use the same Username and Password?
As to increase user security, you may be prompted to create a new password that includes a combination of numbers, and upper and lowercase letters.
You may also be asked to set up new security questions when you log into the new system.
Will my statement information be the same?
Yes, the information will be the same, though it will be presented in a slightly different look.
Will my check card/ATM card be affected by the conversion?
If I am a current online billpay user, will I have to re-enter all of my payment information?
If you are a current billpay user, your billpay information will automatically be updated to the new billpay platform. You should be able to transition seamlessly into using the upgraded program. If you experience difficulties with the new billpay, please contact us.
To try a demo of the new Police FCU online billpay system, please click here.
If you have questions or concerns about the upcoming conversion, you can stop by the credit union and talk to a member service representative, call the branch at 301.817.1200 or 877.278.7328, or email us at email@example.com