Home  l  Contact Us  l  About Us  l  ATM & Branch Locator
Police Federal Credit Union

Domestic Wire Transfer Instructions

When you need to receive or send money, it's quick and easy with Police Federal Credit Union. You can use our wire transfer service to electronically send money to a friend, relative or business associate. Below is the information that you will need in order to process a wire.

Wiring Funds To Police Federal Credit Union From Another Financial Institution

Provide the financial institution sending the wire with the following information:

Wire to: Police Federal Credit Union
Upper Marlboro, MD
ABA Number/Routing Number: 254075137
Credit to: Your name (the beneficiary)
Your Police FCU acct. number (where you want funds deposited)

Through Police FCU, you can send funds from your account at Police FCU to anyone in the United States, whether or not they have an account at a financial institution. To send funds to someone who has an account at a bank or credit union, follow the "Domestic Wire Transfers" instructions below.

Domestic Transfers (Bank-to-Bank Outgoing Wire Transfers)

To send an outgoing wire to a location within the United States, you will need the following information from the recipient:

  • Name of the recipient's bank
  • ABA Number/Routing Number of the recipient's bank
  • Name, address and account number of the recipient

After you obtain this information, print our Domestic Wire Funds Request Form and fill it out. You can then fax the form to the Credit Union at 301-817-1208 or bring it to the Credit Union for processing.

Incoming wires are free. For outgoing wires a fee will be charged. You can find our fees for 'Bank-to-Bank' Outgoing Wire Transfer on our Fee Schedule.


9100 Presidential Pkwy, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772 :: Phones: (301) 817-1200, (877) ARU-PFCU, (877) 278-7328 :: Fax: (301) 817-1230
© 2017 Police Federal Credit Union. All rights reserved.
The Police Federal Credit Union logo is a registered trademark of the Police Federal Credit Union.