Mortgage Questions? Plan to attend
The 2014 Annual Credit Union Mortgage Association
Mortgage School Event
Join us, Saturday, May, 3rd, 2014 at The Waterford - Springfield
6715 Commerce St.
Springfield, VA 22150
8:00am – Member registration/breakfast
9:00 am – Presentation begins
- Why it’s a great time to buy a home
and why your credit union is the best option
for meeting your mortgage needs
- Steps in the home buying process
- The CU Realty program
10:30 am – Members will receive their pre-ordered credit reports
10:50 am – Credit presentation & review
11:50 am – Summary & prize drawaing
12:00 noon - Presentation ends
Agenda subject to updates. Please check back as the event date nears for the most current information.
Due to limited space, this event is only open to registered attendees.
If you plan to attend, you must do one of the following by April 28th to be registered:
- Click this link to access the registration form. Print, complete and fax it back to the credit union: Attn: Terri Oestringer, 301.817.1230
- Pick up a registration form at either Police FCU branch
- E-mail Terri Oestringerat email@example.com
If you have questions about the event, please call 301-817-1200.