Welcome to the Police FCU Online Mortgage Center
Our goal is to make your home loan process as simple and stress-free as possible. Whether you are looking for a new home mortgage, second mortgage, or you want to refinance to a lower mortgage rate, our online mortgage center offers the tools and resources to answer your mortgage questions.
We are affiliated with the professional staff of Credit Union Mortgage Association (CUMA), who are available to walk you through your different loan options and rates to help you determine what type of loan would best fit your needs.
• Competitive Rates
• Fixed & Adjustable Rate Loans
• Convenient online application process
• Quick approvals - get pre-approved in as little as 10 minutes
• Monitor rates online with Rate Tracker
• Money towards your closing costs
• Home Buying Seminars & Programs
For more information, contact our Mortgage Loan Advisors at 571-490-8013.
– Quickly and easily obtain a Good Faith Estimate of closing costs - this system is programmed to deliver an estimate specific to your transaction (purchase vs. refinance, specific state, county, etc.).
CU Realty (Credit Union Realty Services)
Need help buying or selling your home? CU Realty Services allows you to quickly and easily access all the tips, tools and listings you need to buy or sell a home.
With CU Realty you can:
• Find a knowledgeable agent
• Search the MLS database and compare property listings
• View photos of homes and get maps
• Connect with experienced Realtors® (and get a rebate when you use them)
• Determine the value of your home
• Research neighborhood demographics and crime rates
First Time Home Buyer – We provide an overall view of the mortgage and home buying process as well as access to various prequalification and payment calculators.
Buying – You may not be a first time buyer, but you will still want the most current home buying information - access an overall view of the mortgage and home buying process as well as access to various prequalification and payment calculators here.
Refinancing – Trying to figure out if it makes sense to refinance your existing mortgage? We provide mortgage calculators that can help you decide, and assistance on which program would be best for you.
Loan Programs – We provide information and guidance on the various loan products (fixed rate vs. adjustable rate) and the different types of mortgages available within each category (15 yr, 30 yr, 5/1 ARM, 7/1 ARM, etc.)
Pre-Qualify Tool – This is a quick and easy tool to help you determine your mortgage pre-qualification. This is NOT the pre-approval and no credit reports are obtained. The pre-approval is obtained by clicking “Apply Now” and beginning the mortgage application process.
Reverse Mortgage – The reverse mortgage is a unique type of home loan that allows homeowners age 62 years and older to convert part of the equity in their home into monthly income or cash without having to sell the home, give up title, or take on additional monthly mortgage payments. Click the link for more details.
Apply Now – When you are ready, you can click "Apply Now" to begin the application process.
Contact Us – Are you looking to get a hold of a loan officer? Simply click, “contact us” and complete the short form. A loan officer will get right back to you - calls are typically returned in 24 hours or less.